One of the simplest things you can do to drive people to your Facebook page is to tell them how to get there. There are a few ways this should be done, and the best part is- it’s easy! Here are a few tips to get new fans.
- Make sure you have claimed your vanity URL in Facebook; it helps clients to find you in a search.
- Be creative with flyers and signage in your store, asking your clients to follow you.
- Pins- (I love these) put pins on your staff saying follow us on Facebook!
- Any flyers or ads you do put your Facebook info.
- Ask your staff to tell clients about all the fun stuff and great offers on your Facebook page.
- Use lots of images, take photos of clients and tell them they can find them on Facebook.
- Sponsor a contest and keep it on your Facebook page, requesting that fans “share”.
- If you have Twitter and Google + accounts make sure to send a tweet now and then asking them to check out your Facebook page also.
- “LIKE” other pages in your niche. This gives you a little visibility on other pages.
- Remember if your existing fans have fun on your page they will share and invite their friends also.
Facebook is fun. It’s where the people are. They gather there to be social, and businesses market there because it’s where the people are and they want to get their business in front of them.
Always remember this is supposed to be FUN!!!
As always, Have Fun and Be Social!